The two companies HLash GmbH and Rainer GmbH have formally merged on January 1st,2021, having already worked together as partners since February 2020.
Under the company name HLash & Rainer GmbH and the management of Andreas Rainer and Christian Kunert, the company continues with bundled know-how at the Cologne location.
The portfolio created by the merger of the two companies offers our customers professional all-round support from an experienced team of cargo securing consultants around the globe:
- Standard-compliant consultation on site, worldwide;
- Selection of the most adequate restraining systems for securing cargo in containers;
- Development of individual modular solutions;
- Container Restraining Systems – some AAR approved (non-hazmat);
- tailor-made loading instructions supported by on-site training, worldwide;
- Test facilities for customer solutions at the company’s own cargo securing testing facility;
- CTU Code of Practice training, worldwide.
For us as the pioneer in the field of textile restraining systems in containers the satisfaction of our customers is our first priority. More than 30 years of experience in the field of cargo securing in containers as well as the constant development of the systems with an eye on process cost optimization characterize us even after the merger. HLash & Rainer GmbH will continue to care for its customers worldwide. The American market is served by the sister company HLash LLC.