Using classic cargo securing methods in a reefer container has its challenges:
- Lack of lashing eyes and anchor points do not allow lashing.
- Smooth, insulated walls and an aluminum T-grating prohibit palling. Insulation and T-grating would be damaged by palling and the function of the reefer would be impaired.
We have accepted the challenge and developed an easy-to-use solution:
Our mobile container eyelet, the Reefer Safety Module – RSM,
- uses the T-grating and can be installed wherever it is needed,
- enables force-locked and form-fit cargo securing and thus supports accident prevention,
- allows air to circulate freely,
- can easily be used with our cargo restraining systems!
Additional important advantages:
- Design – The RSM can be used as a flexible lashing eye and / or as a blocker.
- Sliding Block – With its universal sliding block the RSM can be inserted into different T-gratings.
- Reusable – After use, the RSM can be removed without damage or residue.
- Recyclable – Made of cast steel, at the end of its life cycle the RSM can be fully returned to the recycling loop.
Combined with our cargo restraining systems, your goods can now be secured in a standard-compliant and precisely fitting manner in the reefer.
We will be glad to send you the instruction manual.
Our cargo securing consultants will be available to advise you on site on the application of our RSMs and accompany your loading operations on request.